Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
We are looking for highly innovative and knowledge-driven fresh graduates with strong academic achievements and good communication skills who have a keen interest in gaining work experience in a professional environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with supervisors.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Creative thinking and analytical skills
- Strong work ethics, reliability, and willingness to learn.
- Ability to work flexibly across multiple projects and tasks.
- Great attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Applicants for internship positions in Legal, and Compliance & Control units must possess a minimum of Second-class degree in Law
- Applicants interested in an Internship position in the Risk Management unit should possess a minimum of Second-class degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Applicants for the IT Control and Business Development Internships should hold a first degree in Computer Science and Business Administration/Economics respectively.
While 0 – 1 year work experience in your preferred department is an added advantage, we are more than happy to teach you.
All we ask? Come along with an innovative mind and a willingness to learn!