Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
As an African oil company with a history dating back to 1897, we’ve spent every decade since then enriching the lives of the continent’s people. We’ve done this by identifying opportunities, finding innovative solutions, and providing energy that fuels Africa’s growth. It’s why we now hold presence in 17 countries in sub-Saha…
Read more about this company
Key Accounts & Bus Development Manager – Sandton
Who You Are
- Enthusiastic about selling and engaging with customers.
- Target driven.
- High Energy, Confident and great collaborator
- Solutions focused.
- Dependable and self-managed
- Excellent time management skills
What You Have Done Before
- 8 years’ experience in Petrochemical, Automotive and Industrial sectors
- NQF Level 7 (Degree/ advanced Diploma in Sales & Marketing or relevant)
- Exceptional communication skills
- Deep knowledge of the Lubricants products you will be selling and its application in heavy industries
- Experience working with, budgets, teams, and customer
- Sound Financial acumen
- A proven track record in business development
- Experience in managing key and global OEM
Exciting Challenges You Might Face
- Applies knowledge of Automotive market place
- Dealing with multiple key customers
- Effectively customer relationship management through effective communication and collaborative account management.
- Create new business opportunities in OEM, Franchise and Fleet sectors
- Work independently and in a Team
- Strong focus on Business retention and growth
What You Will Be Doing
- Manage all Key account activities assigned to the Portfolio
- Develop Growth and Retention Strategies for Existing Key accounts
- Maintain National Pricing (Price Hierarchies, Rebates, Price increases, SAP Changes)
- Assist customer with Engen product/price catalogue management.
- Manage/maintain customer account master structure and changes.
- Propose and drive value adds to increase margin extraction and account retention.
- Manage Pricing at Head Office Level
- Manage National Product Forecast
- Maintain National Contracts (Resign, CMS, Addendums)
- Maintain Call Plan and Relationship at Head Office Level
- Collaborate with Sales Specialist on operational issues
- Share Key account Strategy with Sales Specialist to gain Alignment
- Subscribe to Tender Portals for Lubricants Supply
- Collaborate with commercial Colleagues/Commercial KAM’s for existing and joint opportunities.
Method of Application
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.