Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
Komatsu Mining Corp. provides advanced equipment, systems and direct services to the global mining industry. We partner directly with our customers, helping them to achieve zero harm, the highest production, and lowest lifecycle cost for their mining operations. Komatsu Minings industry-leading product brands include P&H, Joy and Montabert. Our integr…
Read more about this company
Senior HR Manager II
Job Specification (not totally inclusive):
- Provide support in developing people strategies with actionable plans for JGA;
- Promote new ways of working and agree on appropriate interventions to maximize opportunities, support change, and manage risk;
- Work collaboratively at all levels to design, develop and implement organizational development solutions that lead to continuous organizational performance improvement, stronger communication and stronger alignment with the mission, vision, and strategic goals;
- Facilitate effective workforce planning to identify the capacity and capability of the organization to deliver its objectives;
- Provide high quality industrial and employee relations advice and services to the organization;
- Work with business unit managers to assess required competencies, and drive the competence management process to ensure gaps are closed and training and development plans support the business growth and strategy;
- Drive HR related cost savings and manage manpower budget as set by the leadership;
- Analyze trends in partnership with the business to develop solutions, programs, and policies ;
- Lead all recruitment activities to support department hiring needs; and
- Identify employment Equity quota requirements and advise the business on status of compliance to targets.
Minimum Skills required:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources or related field;
- At least 4- 5 years’ experience at senior management level;
- 8-10 years Human Resources generalist and/or business partnering experience preferable within Manufacturing/Engineering environment ;
- Experience in developing, building, and maintaining strong business partnerships;
- Must have OD experience in developing and implementing OD initiatives;
- Knowledge and application of Labour Laws ;
- Computer literate in MS Office suite.
- Must have driver’s license and own transport.
Behavioural Competencies required:
- Ability to create an environment that inspires team members to generate novel solutions with measurable value for the business;
- Demonstrates ability to assess and leverage differences in others’ strengths, abilities, and motivations;
- Ability to encourage others to implement better approaches to address problems and opportunities;
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and projects simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business; and
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as ability to work independently and self-directed.
Method of Application
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.