Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
AECI is a South African based explosive and speciality chemical company focused on providing products and services to a broad spectrum of customers in the mining, manufacturing, agricultural, food and beverage, and general industrial sectors. it has regional and international businesses in Africa,South-East Asia, the USA and Australia.
Read more about this company
Plant Operator – Umbogintwini
- Manufacture products in respective production units.
- Monitor production closely and keep accurate and concise information flowing within all stakeholders throughout the shift.
- Provide shift handover precisely ate the end of each shift.
- Create and sign-off permit to works.
- Be safety cautious and vigilant. Ensure to follow Zero harm Strategy and ensure ZERO-IN prior to commencement of any task.
- Ensure the effective communication between all stakeholders throughout the shift.
- Ensure appropriate documentation is available for batch start up e.g.: works order, process
- Dip storage takes as and when required.
- Maintain good housekeeping standards on the plant and ensure to report unsafe/deviations timeously.
Qualifications & Experience::
- Grade 12.
- Minimum 1/2 years’ experience in a chemical plant.
- Minimum qualification ,NQF3 or Chemical Eng. Dip.
Method of Application
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.