Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
The Client Service Executive is responsible for ensuring that the needs of walk in clients, both existing and prospective are adequately satisfied. The Client Service Executive is responsible for interpreting and articulating (communicating) the Company’s policies, products, and services in conjunction with the Company’s executive management, and carrying out these functions on a day to day basis. The Client Service Executive acts as an interface between members of the public and the Company. The Client Services Executive is the platform through which information is received and passed from the public to the Company
- Minimum of a Second Class Lower degree in any course from an accredited University
- Minimum of 2 years post Nysc experience.
- Knowledge and experience in effective service delivery is an added advantage
- Minimum of five credits (Mathematics and English Language inclusive) in SSCE, GCE or NECO
- Applicants CV must show detailed years of experience.
- Upholding Standards
- Resolving Conflict
- Developing Practical Approaches
- Query Resolution
- Excellent use of MS PowerPoint and Excel