47 Genius Products That'll Make You Feel Like You Just Unlocked A Cheat Code
Including elastic sheet labels, a card gripper for people with long nails, and a mouthwash for dogs.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
A mold and mildew remover because you can set it, forget it, and come back in a few hours to see grout that looks like new.
2. A pack of food spikes for forgetful gardeners who can’t remember the last time they fed their plants. Good thing these lil’ guys will nourish your plants for up to two months continuously.
Promising review: “I swear by these plant food spikes!!! The package says they are for indoor plants, but I actually use them for all of my outdoor plants, especially my herbs. I first tried these after planting some basil and other herbs that seemed to be taking an eternity to grow. I figured I’d give them a try since they were so inexpensive and wow!!!!! Within just a few days, my plants had grown more than double what they had grown in the previous several weeks!! One of my friends (who also enjoys gardening) came over to my house and was in awe of how big and healthy all of my herbs were. When I told her about these spikes, she went straight from my house to purchase some and had the exact same growth results.” —GatorDO17
Get 24 spikes from Amazon for $2.79.
3. A black car scratch remover to get rid of any reminders of the time you accidentally swiped the mailbox when you pulled into the driveway. It’s also a much cheaper alternative to driving to the auto shop.
Promising review: “The scratch on my Escalade was deep. I scratched it against brick while moving into the garage. I didn’t think this would work as well as it clearly did. It was quick and easy, and on small surface scratches it works almost instantly. I’d give this stuff 10 stars if I could.” —Imran Naqvi
Get it from Amazon for $19.95.
4. A cooktop cleaner so messes wipe clean with minimal effort on your part. This kit comes with a bottle of cleaner, a sponge, and a scraper — everything you need short of a new roommate who doesn’t let their messes sit until they’re rock hard. ?
Promising review: “I had tried four different cleaners before discovering this one and I wish I would have found it sooner! All of that caked-on liquid that runs out of the pans and burns into the stove top while you’re cooking?? This removes all of it. It doesn’t scratch your glass top stove top and it leaves it looking brand-new. I won’t ever buy another cleaner — this is it for me!” —Christine
Get it from Amazon for $11.29.
A bottle of Burt’s Bees dander-reducing spray if you want your cat’s coat soft, shiny, and free of dander and flakes. It’s made with aloe vera and oatmeal to condition dry skin and reduce redness.
6. A cruelty free vitamin C serum that’ll give your skin a much-needed pick-me-up. Just listen to the 44,000+ people who gave it a 5-star review: this stuff brightens, softens, and dramatically fades hyperpigmentation.
Promising review: “Works as advertised. I find it makes the dark marks disappear much quicker after a breakout. I bought this for mild under eye wrinkles and have definitely seen the difference. Been using it for two months or so and now it’s part of my holy grail products. I also noticed that I have had less breakouts since I started using this product.” —M. Russell
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
A jetted tub cleaner because it cleans the inside of your tub — y’know, the part you can’t reach — flushing out soap scum, body oils, and those black flakes that gunk up your tub’s jets so you can relax in a clean tub.
8. A liquid tartar remover for dogs who desperately need their teeth cleaned but who also won’t let you near them with a toothbrush. (Think of it as doggy mouthwash!) Just add this to their water and you’ll notice your dog’s plaque and bad breath subside.
Promising review: “My dog’s molars were turning black and he had a ton of build up on his canines. In the photo (above), just imagine everywhere you see slight yellow, instead covered in black and brown gunk and hard plaque. His gums were beginning to look inflamed. And, of course, his breath could kill a horse. After one week of constant use (a cap full for every bowl of water) you could see an obvious difference in tooth color. I was blown away. (Why can’t human mouthwash do such a good job on our teeth?) After three weeks, his molars were almost completely clean. After a couple months of use, the plaque on his canines was soft enough to brush some of it off, which was totally impossible before. Plaque covered the canine approximately 70%. Obviously that’s no longer the case. Idk what insane solvent this is made of, but it keeps his gross mouth clean as a whistle. Now I don’t have to worry about my picky princess mutt losing his teeth because he can’t be bothered to chew anything.” —BaconPancakes
Get it from Amazon for $10.12.
Sheet Keeper, an elastic band labeled with a sheet size to prevent any confusion the next time you go to the linen closet looking for the sheets for the guest bedroom. You’ll be able to quickly and clearly see which sheets are the full set — aka the guest bedroom sheets — and which ones are the queen sheets — aka your bed sheets.
A 7-in-1 Instant Pot so you can whip up dinner fast and without dirtying every pot and pan you own. It tenderizes frozen meat in minutes and makes mouthwatering stews in under an hour so you don’t have to subsist on pasta when you come home late and can’t be bothered to cook a real meal.
11. A moisturizing hair treatment if you want a a quick burst of hydration. In just eight seconds — eight! — it starts working to leave your mane feeling silkier, softer, and smoother after washing.
Promising review: “I was hesitant to spend nine dollars on it but Amazon had the cheapest so I got it and it has gotten the tangles out of my daughter’s hair that nothing else would, and I use it about once a week for myself as well. I recommend it for anyone with tangle-prone or damaged hair.” —Betsy H
Get it from Amazon for $8.97.
12. A jewelry-cleaning pen that’ll make your jewels sparkle. It’s compact enough to fit in your purse so you can use it on the go, yet it’s powerful enough to clean days’, months’, and weeks’ worth of dirt and grime that’s dulled your stones’ shine.
Promising review: “If I could give this 10 stars I would! I’m a fanatic when it comes to keeping my jewelry clean, especially my wedding set. I tried this product on my diamonds, Swarovski crystals, and Brighton jewelry, and the results are nothing less than amazing! This restored one of my Swarovski rings that I had not worn in years due to the cloudy color to a sparkling brilliance just like the first day I bought it! I cannot recommend this product enough! I just ordered additional wands so I don’t run out! Home run Amazon!” —Kristina B.
Get it from Amazon for $7.45.
Check out our Diamond Dazzle Stik deep dive to learn more about why we love it.
13. A TikTok famous pink cleaning paste because your oven door looks like the one on the left (crusted in food bits) but it can look like the one on the right (sparkly clean).
Promising review: “I used this product for my stove because it’s one thing I dislike like cleaning. I have used multiple degreaser sprays and they all are so toxic and don’t work for me. The Magic Eraser was OK but I used several at a time and I had to scrub so hard. But this product oh my goodness; legit a miracle. It doesn’t have any type of smell. I put the paste on a cloth, clean the area then wipe it off with a damp cloth and voilà — magic!” —May
Get it from Amazon for $7.98.
A nail file board for pups who hate getting their nails trimmed. This is like an emery board for your dog and is so much more fun for the both of y’all than trying to clip their nails or shave them with a Dremel.
15. A pack of dishwasher cleaning tablets to clean your machine as it runs. No need to sigh in frustration every time you open your dirty dishwasher to remove your “clean” dishes.
Promising review: “I rarely post reviews, but this stuff has completely changed our lives. Our dishwasher, utensils, plates, and glasses were covered with dry scale and nothing we tried came close to helping. After using the tablets three times our dishwasher looks like new; our glasses are sparkling like fine china and everything else looks fabulous. Highly recommend, worth every penny, best product BY FAR!!! One great advantage is you can use it with your dishes. Some other products are used to clean the dishwasher but not to clean dishes and glasses. Buy this, you will be blown away!!! It is astounding!” —Jenny
Get a pack of six tablets from Amazon for $5.99.
16. A bleach-free, no-scrub weekly shower spray so soap scum and shower grime buildup goes bye bye without you ever having to wipe. Rinse it clean the next day, and you’ll be amazed to see those hard water stains on your shower door are *poof* gone.
Promising review: “We cannot BEGIN to tell you what a lifesaver this is! We have two old fiberglass tubs with vinyl shower enclosures that no matter what amount of scrubbing we have done with everything from bleach to cleanser to vinegar and baking soda would NOT come clean. After I took my shower last night, I sprayed down the tub and walls. Within minutes, all the built-up water deposits and dirt and grime began to melt away in front of my eyes. I left it on overnight, and when I got up this morning, it did not look like the same tub and shower. This product is a godsend, especially for old folks like us who have difficulty getting down on our hands and knees and scrubbing anything. More importantly, it performs as advertised. This is truly an overnight sensation!” —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $16.89.
A pet hair remover if you’re tired of getting fur all over your clothes. Roll it over your couch, bed, favorite blanket, you name it, and watch it lift the fur away. See, we can own nice things!!
18. A drain clog remover that’ll conquer the hair monster in your shower drain, simultaneously impressing and disgusting you. Or you can let the hair glob remain in the pipes and at some point your shower will turn into a bath. Fun!
Promising review: “When I pulled the orange plastic spiked strip from the package, I was immediately skeptical and felt like all those five-star reviews were from people who exist in an alternate universe. I was tempted to initiate a return on Amazon but decided that I might as well gamble on a piece of $9 plastic before gambling $200 on a plumber. I slipped the plastic strip down my shower drain and literally FIVE SECONDS LATER I was pulling up gobs and gobs and gobs of hair. HOLY COW!!!!!!!! OHMYGOSH. I can’t believe I still have any hair left on my head. SO MUCH REPULSIVE GUNK!!!! I saved my prize hairball on the shower floor to show my husband because I knew he would be as skeptical as I was. We both agree it looks like a small raccoon or a large squirrel lying helplessly on my shower floor. It’s a grisly, messy, smelly and oh-so-rewarding job.” —Chocolate and Chips
Get a six-pack from Amazon for $8.98.
An air fryer because it’ll satisfy your love of crunchy, fried foods but do it without all the grease. You can make all your restaurant faves — like chicken wings, crispy breaded eggplant, charred veggies, and even donuts — with this magical appliance. It’s even great for reheating foods that usually get soggy in the microwave, like pizza!
A pumice cleaning stone for powering through tough rust, lime, and calcium streaks that have retired many a toilet scrubbing brush. Give your tired arms a break and let this little guy rub away discoloration with ease. This nontoxic cleaner is tough on dirt but gentle on porcelain so you can sit atop the glistening throne you deserve.
21. A Revlon hot air brush to help you go from wet, tangled, frizzy hair to a shiny, salon-worthy blowout in minutes. FYI this is the hot air brush that all the influencers you follow on IG are raving about because it is just ? that ? good ?.
The brush has special vents that allow air to flow so hair dries faster. Plus, it’s quicker than using a dryer and then a flat iron or curling iron, which equals less heat damage.
Promising review: “Amazing product. I wish I found this 20 years ago!! I have naturally curly hair and enjoy a nice blowout without having that pin straight ‘burnt’ flat iron look. This product helped me achieve the blowout look in about five minutes (yes five!). When it comes to hair, I’m a super novice and this is by far the easiest most effective (inexpensive) blow out. I would give this more than fve stars if I could. Where has it been all my life?!?!” —Sara Kovach
Get it from Amazon for $41.99+ (available in eight colors).
22. An immunity-boosting allergy supplement so your poor pup can find relief from itchy skin and allergies. These soft chews deliver a dose of probiotics and other nutrients to help improve immune function, aid digestion, promote healthy skin, and add shine to a dog’s coat.
Promising review: “Absolutely the best product. It saved my itchy goldendoodle! We tried changing food, Benadryl, medicated shampoo, fish oil, everything you can imagine… nothing worked long-term. He was itching his face so badly he would make himself bleed. Had sores and scabs all over his face and neck. I bought these because they had good reviews and I was desperate. It changed his life! He no longer scratches AT ALL! His coat looks great and all of his sores are healed. He’s the happiest he’s been which makes me a very happy momma. He is also very picky and never eats treats… he eats these every time so that’s an added bonus!” —Darcie Nation
Get them from Amazon for $26.97.
A Home Chef subscription if you used to enjoy cooking but hated having to pick out recipes and shop for ingredients. Well you’re in luck! Select your favorite recipes for the week from Home Chef’s menu and they’ll send you everything you need (including pre-portioned ingredients) so you can actually enjoy the time you spend in the kitchen. They also offer ready-made meals in case you just don’t have the time, energy, or inclination to cook.
A box of cleaning K-Cups that’ll get rid of residue in your machine and prevent flavors from transferring in just one cycle. Or have fun descaling it multiple times. Your choice!
25. A cruelty-free lengthening mascara because you’re tired of mascaras that don’t live up to their promises. This one won’t let you down — I promise! It’s lightweight, won’t transfer, doesn’t smudge, and lasts all day. Consider your expectations exceeded!
Promising review: “Love this mascara! I’ve used the ‘best of the best’ designer, super hyped, ultra popular mascara available and NOTHING compares to this stuff! I don’t even bother using a lash curler anymore! I buy two at a time so I always have a spare (yes, it’s that good!!). I highly recommend this particular mascara…it goes on effortlessly, it lasts pretty much all day, and the price — I feel like I’m almost stealing it! I’d give it 10 stars if I could!!!” —chulaboola
Get it from Amazon for $4.99.
26. A plant-based stainless-steel cleaner and polish for help conquering the very time-consuming task of wiping down all the appliances in your kitchen. Reviewers say it helps keep your surfaces smudge free for longer, meaning less cleaning for you!
Promising review: “This is hands-down the only product that has ever perfectly cleaned my stainless steel appliances. It deserves 10 stars because nothing else comes close to removing streaks and toddler finger prints as easily and completely as this. I have tried for years to get my appliances to look like new. Everyone who has stainless should own this.” —Danielle
“I won’t buy any other cleaner for my fridge. I tried LITERALLY every cleaning product that would not get the scuffs out. Then I saw this on TikTok and decided to try it. Only thing that works! If you’re hesitant, DON’T be; this will not let you down.” —Amazon Customer
Get a bottle from Amazon for $16.95.
27. An anti-fungal antibacterial spray made with cooling aloe to treat a range of skin conditions, including allergies, cuts, hot spots, infections, rashes, and scrapes.
Promising review: “My Frenchie chews on his paws night and day. I’ve tried raw diets, but it was not a food allergy. My dog just produces too much yeast in his paws and tail pocket that he just can’t help it but gnaw in this paws for hours on and scooting his butt to get that itch in that tail pocket. I’ve tried foot soaks, balms, and so many other products, wasting so much money. This is the first product that worked! The smell is very pleasant and easy application; be careful don’t let your dog ingest it. I love this product and won’t be using any other product. Since I’ve been using it, his paws are starting to look normal and not all red/raw and chewed up. I would recommend this to any animal owner to use this if the pets have skin issues.” —Uyen Mai Thi Tran
Get it from Amazon for $16.95.
A drill brush kit so your arm isn’t out of commission for a whole day after aggressively scrubbing stains for 10 minutes. Just attach the scrubbing brush head, flip the switch on your drill, and watch the dirt go straight down the drain.
29. A cold brew maker if you hate having to pay money and waste time in a drive-thru line. This handy kitchen tool will make enough cold brew to last you a few days (well, depending on how many cups you drink per day) so you can pour it in your travel mug and be on your way.
It brews a quart (4 cups), so you should have enough java to get you through the day (and maybe some left over to share with your favorite coworker).
Promising review: “If you LOVE iced coffee (I drink it year round regardless of the weather) then you NEED this cold brewer. I work for Starbucks and I love our cold brew. I was skeptical to make it at home but I love it more than theirs. It’s especially nice since Starbucks only brews one kind of beans for cold brew, but at home you can brew your favorite kind. Absolutely love this and it’s worth more than it costs. A must-buy for yourself or a wonderful gift for the coffee lover in your life!” —j.blaine
Get it from Amazon for $21.99.
30. A box of pore-tightening, skin-lifting face masks that’ll truly terrify you, first because you’ll look like a zombie once you’ve applied it, and second because it’s so darn effective at reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
Promising review: “I have never written a review before but I am compelled to do so now. Let’s start with what my 41-year-old face looked like. I had bumps, tiny bumps all over my skin, especially my forehead. My skin NEVER felt smooth even with the prescriptions I was give to help with these tiny bumps. Rosacea = bad bad bad. So bad that it was actually causing my cheeks to have what appeared to be thickening skin. Wrinkles, some that were quite deep. My pores were friggin huge and getting bigger day by day it seemed like. I know that it says to use this product every three days. I chose to go with every single day for the first box of eight. The results were so amazing I decided on everyday for the second box. Even more amazing results. EVERY SINGLE ISSUE LISTED ABOVE NO LONGER EXISTS!!!! I moisturize deeply after rinsing and my face looks absolutely amazing. My face did not even look like this at 30. I am hooked and I will be buying no less than three packs every single payday so I can stock up on this stuff in case they ever decide to quit selling it. If I had 10 stars available to rate I would use them and more!” —Amazon Customer
Get a box of eight masks from Amazon for $25.99.
A card gripper because folks with long nails know the pain of inserting their card at the ATM or at the gas pump and then realizing…”Oh crap how am I gonna get my card out???” They’re also really helpful for people with arthritis or mobility issues.
A hair-removing glove for curb your dog’s shedding as well as satisfying his endless desire for some rubbies. It’s great if your dog or cat goes running at the sight of a brush.
33. A truly ~egg-cellent~ rapid egg cooker to feed you if can’t be bothered to eat breakfast. *Gasp!* Breakfast is such an important meal for keeping you focused and productive during the day — and this gadget will whip you up some eggs (in many delicious forms) in mere minutes.
Promising review: “I wish I had purchased this product sooner. It makes the best hard-boiled eggs every time. It takes about 90 seconds to set up; then, just push the power button and go do something else. No more waiting and watching for a pot of water to boil. In the amount of time it used to take me to get the water to boil on the stove, now I already have finished hard-boiled eggs with this neat little gadget. When the eggs are done, a jubilant song plays to let you know the eggs are ready. It is pretty hot when you take the top off so just be a little careful there when you are transferring the eggs to a bowl of cold water. I have not used the other functions yet (soft-boiled, medium-boiled, poached, single omelet). Really want to try the poached eggs function; perhaps that will be on the docket for this weekend. But seriously, if you enjoy hard-boiled eggs, this is the perfect gadget for you.” —Krystal P.
Get it from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in seven colors).
Check out our Dash Rapid Egg Cooker review for more deets!
A beeswax wood polisher so you can revive your embarrassingly worn, dinged, and dented cabinets and table quick as a flash. Plus, this method is a heck of a lot cheaper than actually replacing the wood or furniture piece, and using this polish on a regular basis can actually help keep the wood hydrated so it lasts longer.
35. A broom for pet hair if your vacuum can’t quite loosen all the fur that’s trapped in your carpet. It works just as well on wood and linoleum, with the rubber head working as a magnet to attract stray hairs. There’s also a built-in squeegee for wiping up liquids or for cleaning glass. Plus, the handle extends from 36 to 60 inches so it can reach practically any mess.
Promising review: “I can’t speak to carpeting, BUT on hardwood for dirt, dust, and dog hair, it is AMAZING! This broom brought together piles of dog hair that I couldn’t even SEE on the floor. How does my dog even have any fur left after what I’ve gotten off the floor??? I think I paid like $14 or $15 for this. Worth every single penny and more. And the squeegee side works very well on liquids and fine powder (think spilled flour). Fear not. Get this broom!” —Todd J. Thompson
Get it from Amazon for $12.44.
Check out my colleague Emma Lord’s Evrilholder FURemover broom review for more satisfying before and after photos!
36. A collagen-coating hair treatment that’ll revitalize a mane that’s dry, damaged, and overprocessed. Waking up with frizz-free hair? Umm, yes please!
Promising review: “So far, I’ve just tried it for two days and I cannot believe the difference in how my hair feels. I am very skeptical of reviews I read here, but I have to say this truly worked so far and the price is unbeatable. I’ve spent more on other products but this is worth what I paid and more!” —Gabriella Martinez
Get it from Amazon for $12.84.
Read our review of Elizavecca’s CER-100 Collagen Coating Hair Protein Treatment to learn more about why my colleague calls it, “the miracle product I’ve been searching for.”
37. Some washing machine cleaning tablets that clean and freshen the inside while dissolving residue because you keep your washing machine open when it’s not in use yet it still smells moldy. What gives?
They’re safe to use with pretty much any type of washer: HE or regular, top-loading and front-loading.
Promising review: “I have been using bleach to clean my machine for some time, but decided to give this a try a few months ago. My very first clean with Affresh left me surprised and delighted for not only did it clean my machine, it eliminated the nasty smell that always transferred to my clothes thanks to a build up of mold I didn’t even know about. Every month now, I toss a tablet into the drum and let it work its magic. Now, my machine is cleaner than ever, and my clothes always smell wonderfully fresh.” —Kelli Crawford
Get a pack of six from Amazon for $11.98.
38. An acne patch for those days when a pimple pops up at the *worst* possible moment. Hydrocolloid, tea tree oil, and calendula oil are gentle on the skin while still drawing out fluids and pus from your pimple.
Promising review: “This really works. Even though it doesn’t completely prevent my cystic acne, it definitely does help reduce the swelling and make the cysts go away much faster. So easy to use and they stay on all night or all day; they don’t slip off like other brands. I’ve purchased so many times and I will continue to do so. Nothing else I’ve tried works as well at treating acne, especially cysts deep under the skin, as this does!” —Kelly Dixon
Get 40 round patches from Amazon for $8.50 (also available in XL square patches).
Our in-depth review of Avarelle’s acne patches gets into the nitty-gritty — why they work, how to use them, and why 31,000+ people can’t stop raving about them.
39. An interactive cat toy to quickly replace the bin full of other playthings you’ve bought your kitty over the years…and that they now won’t even look at.
Promising review: “I have a whole room filled with cat toys that my cat is not interested in. It’s funny how the least expensive cat toy I have makes him go crazy. He plays with this until he’s panting like a dog and I have never seen him jump so high. I’m certain this toy will help him lose his belly. He loves it! I highly recommend it!” —Kwoo
Get it from Amazon for $1.73.
An easily washable drip catcher so the counter space between the back of your faucet and the wall just turn into a puddle after you wash the dishes. This absorbent mat sits snugly around your faucet so the back section of your sink area stays dry.
41. A streak-free anti-fog spray if you need help keeping your glasses clear while you’re wearing your mask. No more having to remove and wipe down your foggy spectacles every 10 minutes! It’s also great for spritzing on your mirrors, goggles, and even your windshield.
Promising review: “I purchased this because I need something to keep my glasses clear and this stuff really works. I have shown it to multiple healthcare coworkers and allowed them to try it. In fact, we call it the golden stuff. Because of COVID, people who normally wear contacts are not recommended to wear them to keep us from touching our faces. So this really helps to keep us from having to clear our glasses and it works a heck of a lot better than shaving cream. So if you want clear glasses instead of fogged glass…buy this stuff. It really really works. I would give it more that 5 stars if I could and who knows…. it may just save you life from not touching your face from COVID.” —Charlene Subrick
Get it from Amazon for $10.55.
A carpet cleaner that’ll get rid of that questionable stain on your white carpet that’s been taunting you and besting every other carpet cleaner you’ve ever tried — well, every carpet cleaner but this one.
43. A bug bite suction tool, because those pesky bloodsuckers take no breaks — and neither do you. It’s designed to actually suck out venom, saliva, and irritants on your skin that may be causing swelling and itching.
You can also use it to treat bites from bees, wasps, biting flies, no-see-ums, chiggers, and sea lice.
Promising review: “I am a magnet for bites of all kinds and carry topical and medicines with me at all times — so I figured this would be a good product to see if it really works. I woke up with a bug bite on my arm so I used this little tool (three times per the instructions) — immediately after using, it stopped itching! And less than 24 hours later the bump/bite gone! There is a very faint red mark from using the thing, but a small price to pay IMO. Bottom line: it’s awesome. I’m carrying it with me everywhere!” —Rebecca
Get it from Amazon for $9.95 (also available in black).
44. Differin, a once daily topical retinoid for acne that hasn’t responded to any other treatments. It contains adapalene, a retinoid that unclogs pores and speeds cell turnover so acne doesn’t even have a chance to form.
I use Differin and it’s great but I must warn you: it is strong. Unfortunately, I wrecked my skin the first few weeks after buying it because I applied it way too often and paired it with chemical exfoliators and a really drying face wash. Once I cut back my application to one to two times per week and switched to gentler cleansers, my skin flourished. The annoying bumps on my forehead (the ones that aren’t acne but are literally just tiny little bumps) disappeared over time, my temples stopped breaking out, and my acne scars lightened. If you’re dipping your toes in the Differin pool, it’s not a bad idea to check with your dermatologist before starting!
Promising review: “I’ve used this product about two months now and not only does my skin rarely have breakouts, but also other people are telling me how smooth and good my skin looks. I’ve always had moderate adult acne and I cannot recommend this product enough. It’s not a quick-acting gel; it takes weeks to see results but it’s worth it!” —Leann M Smith
Get it from Amazon for $12.26+ (available in three sizes).
A KitchenAid attachment organizer to hold all the add-ons you’ve purchased for your stand mixer. Take advantage of vertical space and store them under your cabinets and within reach!
46. A multi-use skincare oil so you can say bye bye to uneven skin, stretch marks, and acne scars. It helps your body retain moisture (see ya later, dry skin!) and absorbs into the skin fast so you won’t feel greasy.
Psst! Bio-Oil contains retinol, which accelerates skin turnover but can make you more sensitive to the sun — so don’t forget your sunscreen!
Promising review: “I was skeptical of how amazing the reviews are, but this stuff is pure gold. I use it on stretch marks on my legs and in just a week they went from bright angry red to purple. I use it twice a day if I remember, and it’s amazing. I also rub it on my face after I wash my face. It has made my acne on my cheeks go WAY down, and is removing the scars. I have amazing skin now. I use this stuff EVERY day, and I’ve barely even put a dent in it. This size is amazing, and for the price — holy cow. I seriously never leave reviews, but seriously this stuff is pure magic. I tried vitamin C serum, rosehip, witch hazel, etc. and this is the only thing that has worked for me. Good luck!!” —Jessamyne Campbell
Get it from Amazon for $8.89+ (available in three sizes).
A bottle of Drop It — a sulfite and tannin remover — if you’re just tryna enjoy an after-work wine without the post-sauvignon blanc headache.
Need A Shopping Buddy?
Get great products – from pros in the fine art of buying stuff online – delivered to your inbox!