Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
Lemonade Finance (YC S21) is building a neobank for immigrants in North America & Europe. We provide our users with multi-currency accounts that allow them to hold, send, and receive money from Africa in any currency for their business and personal banking needs. There are over 10 million Africans living in North America & Europe who go through ho…
Read more about this company
Customer Support Team Lead
To ensure thorough and consistent running of the customer support function especially within the aspect of adherence to SOPS and SLAs, together with related supervisory function in ensuring every Customer request is guaranteed a complete resolution to generate positive customer experiences.
- Write related Standard Operating Procedures related areas within our Customer Support Team.
- Develop actionable Service Level Agreements, in ensuring a smooth running of CS activities related to internal or external stakeholders.
- Supervise and review the execution of SOPs and SLAs, and provide scaleable way forward on gaps.
- Monitor performance and lead the team to achieve key performance goals and provide excellent service to customers.
- Evaluate customer feedback and identify ways to maximise customer satisfaction.
- Assess details of team members’ responses to customers and ensure the fields of the tickets are filled appropriately to ensure thorough adherence to approved internal standards.
- Review tickets on hold assigned by the escalation team and reassign them to available team members to reduce/manage backlogs.
- Manage escalation to contact partners (via email, telephone, skype and slack) and the appropriate internal channels (Jira and slack).
- Document all pending issues and provide feedback regularly to users and customer support lead until resolution.
- Assist team members in improving performance with specific recommendations and constant support.
- Provide weekly activity reports to the customer support Leads on the performance of all support team members.
- Present incident reports showing activities or processes inhibiting the expected performance targets of support team members.
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by the Customer Support Leadership.
- 3 – 5 years minimum experience in customer support, preferably in a fintech/banking environment.
- At least one year experience leading a customer support team.
- Experience leading a remote/distributed team is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of all operational processes carried out in a CS function, especially in fintech/banking environment.
- Emotional intelligence to give feedback appropriately, professionally and constructively.
- Good written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills, with profound attention to detail.
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities to walk through developing CS problems and provide scaleable solutions.
- Quality orientation in ensuring the most optimal strategies to improve service quality.
- Goal and execution orientation.
Method of Application
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.