Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
Stock available in the primary warehouses and fulfilment of direct customer orders from BO’s
Manage import process
- Ensures the replenishment plan received from Planning Team is clear, understood and correctly delegated amongst the team to be actioned
- Collaboratively reviews demand plan with both Product Supply, Logistics and Planning Managers.
- Indent orders placed with overseas suppliers as per the forecast within agreed timeframes
- Ensure containers are efficiently configured to realise economies of scale
- Ensure that products reach the correct destination
- JDE updated and matches indent report and Connect
- Accurate and timely clearing instructions and documentation provided to freight clearing company/agent.
- Indents accurately costed and receipted on the system after arrival
- Oversees invoices matched to the costing.
- Manage the local production collection and delivery process
- Order and manage the bulk goods import process for local production as per the demand plan
- Ensure Original Certificates of Age/CRT’s are sent to the warehouse prior to arrival of shipment
Manage and facilitate deployment process
- Purchase order generated in accordance with the supply plan per region
- Pricing of stock/POS checked against supplier price list before order is sent to the supplier
- Arrange for Collection and Delivery of stock/POS from local supply sources to all warehouses (primary and secondary)
- Transport invoice manually checked against costing.
- Supplier and transporter invoices with PO and GRN provided to creditors.
- Stock costed and receipted on the system.
Analysis and reporting of stock availability
- Monitor stock availability in Primary Warehouses to understand and influence the impact on current and future imports.
- Offer suggestions and alternatives to the plan to maximise efficiencies.
- Liaise with individual responsible of controlling bond activities regarding XDP’s.
- Liaise with Clearing Agent specialist to ensure compliance is maintained
- Liaise with freight forwarder, clearing agents and warehouses on compliance issues.
- Assist in ensuring that logistics and warehousing activities are within Customs and DAFF regulations.
- Products comply with government regulations
Reporting on non-conformance
- OI report emailed daily with internal stakeholders to provide visibility on incoming containers
- Daily report shared with the regional warehouses to manage incoming containers
- Weekly Stock alignment report shared with internal stakeholders to provide visibility on constraint sku’s.
- Weekly bulk report shared with KWV to provide visibility on incoming tanks
- Update on Direct Drop Shipments
- Ad Hoc reporting on Inbound/Import issues related to: Freight Forwarders, Brand Companies and Clearing Agent
- Productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders maintained
- Liaise with brand companies
- Deliveries made in favourable time frames.
- Participate in monthly Supply Review meetings
- Report any non-conformance to existing SLA’s
- Adhere to existing agreed SLA’s with Brand Companies
- Liaise with clearing agents
- Attend monthly meetings held with clearing agent
- Ensure adherence to agreed KPI’s and provide monthly commentary on no-adherence to KPI’s.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Functional and Technical Competencies:
- Freight Management Sea/Air/Road, Import/Export Procedures, Warehouse/Delivery, Pipeline Concept and Operations, Government import regulations
- FGI/SKU Management, IT, Company and Product Knowledge, Operational Policy, and Procedures
- Behavioural Competencies:
- Leading and Developing Others, Building and Maintaining Collaborative Relationships, Teamwork, Team Culture, Quality Orientation, Influencing Skills, Planning and Organizing, Commercial Awareness, Problem Solving, Attention to detail
Qualifications and Experience:
- National Diploma in Supply Chain and inventory management or similar
- 2-3 years relevant experience in a Supply Chain, Imports Sea & Air, Exports, Inventory Management, Logistics and Replenishment role in a FMCG environment