Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
Driving Profitable growth for MTN Business
- Fully accountable for delivery of product revenue, profit, and product-related customer satisfaction.
- Own, define, document, and agree, with key stakeholders, a product plan that identifies the market landscape, product scope and performance, objectives and strategy, the customer experience, growth plan and roadmap for Italy that works within the context of the global portfolio.
- Create and own market requirements specifications and business cases for the product (s). Responsible for taking services through the MTN Product Development Process.
- Accountable for product lifecycle management. This includes product performance management, maintaining high calibre group product collateral and training materials, product marketing and PR activities, product innovation and rationalisation.
- Managing key stakeholders in MTN (Segment, Marketing, Technology etc.).
- Accountable for product-related costs (capex and Opex) and their impact on competitiveness.
Ensuring a Culture of Operational Excellence
- Understanding client’s strategic business plans, key performance indicators, and decisions and how they create ICT opportunities.
- Understanding the clients’ strategic partners and landscape to identify opportunities.
- Analysing industry competition and market needs
Accurate Planning and forecasting
- Provide input into operational and promotional planning which will ensure revenue growth within an allocated portfolio of accounts.
- Monitor growth opportunities through competitor activity scanning and feedback to business on such opportunities for further development.
- Recommend ways to exploit new opportunities to grow the business further.
- Provide input into the fine tuning of processes, systems, and support in line with changing work practices.
- Accountable for managing design, launch and management of the Marketplace
- Manage leading edge enterprise services business models and highly technical environments and cross-functional teams including partners, our large enterprise customers, and technology providers
- Develop the commercial deal, contracts and business cases for the Product and Service Categories
- Manage the Marketplace delivery including identifying and prioritising candidate Categories, build the differentiating offering / proposition and
- Management and evolution of the Marketplace Agile and innovation processes and Ideation methodology for gathering requirements
- Ensure alignment with the broader MTN commercial strategy, architecture, and services
- Ensuring financial integrity and sustainability of the Marketplace platform
- Accountable for alignment with MTN Group strategy and platforms
- Manage the budget
- Management of the public communications strategy for the Market place
Ensuring appropriate governance and Quality Control measures;
- Utilize sound practices that comply with best practice, legislation, or other regulations / parameters / guidelines.
- Maintain quality standards that will enhance the customer experience and cost efficiency.
- Work consistently according to standard operating procedures.
- Analyse situations and take necessary action to ensure quality is maintained.
- Seek feedback from clients/ stakeholders and continuously seeks ways of improving on quality and customer service standards
Independent thought and Judgment:
- Good commercial acumen
- Make decisions to drive immediate response times
- Prioritization of work.
- Goodwill credits within procedure and delegation of authority
- Evaluating credits and debits validity and allocating credit and debit value.
- Dissemination of information.
- Improvement of processes and procedures
- Personal presentation in line with company image
- Minimum of 3-year degree/diploma in ICT/Commerce or related
- Cloud Certification with, at least one, global hyperscalers
- 5+ years’ experience in Cloud Product Management with a proven record of successfully launching products and solutions from cloud hyperscalers (Microsoft/AWS/Google/Huawei) and top ISVs.
- Experience in launching and/or managing a cloud marketplace
- Experience in working with external partners in collaborative development