Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
Guided by the belief that every life has equal value, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation works to help all people lead healthy, productive lives. In developing countries, it focuses on improving peoples health and giving them the chance to lift themselves out of hunger and extreme poverty. In the United States, it seeks to ensure that all peopleespec…
Read more about this company
What You’ll Do:
- Investment Design and Management: Work with program officers, grantees, contractors, vendors, and business partners during early stages of investment making (e.g. assist in investment structuring, send out requests for proposals, drive key deadlines for submissions and revisions, coordinate the consolidation and resolution of feedback). Assist with grant management and evaluation by requesting and reviewing written materials (including grant summaries and reports). Conduct budget analyses for grant and contract proposals and grant annual reports to ensure consistency with project objectives and alignment with strategic priorities. Act as a thought partner in the design, development and management of grants and contracts.
- Investment Coordination: Coordinate the end-to-end grants and contracts processes with internal parties (program team, business partners, accounting department) and external parties (grantees, contractors & vendors) within the investment systems. Shepherd the development, management, and close out of grants and contracts. Coordinate contracts, including tracking of invoicing and deliverables, receipt of required reports and monitoring expenses.
- Analyze and Synthesize Portfolio Information: Manage data for all grants and contracts in investment management system and SharePoint sites. Provide detailed financial analysis of portfolio and ensure data integrity to support team’s financial decision making. Work with manager and other Program Officers to keep all pertinent information accurate and up to date for reporting and analysis; serve as point-person regarding budget targets and individual investment portfolio management. Ability to analyze and synthesize key information for internal and external audiences.
- Portfolio Management: Monitor/Manage progress of an initiative portfolio against payout targets. Track programmatic goals and results in coordination with leadership. Develop relationships with key internal and external partners. Work with leadership to develop processes and tools for performance management.
- General: Serve as liaison across multiple internal teams. Serves as subject matter expert on processes, tools, systems, templates and provides training, ongoing coaching and process change support to program team and external partners to ensure successful adoption and sustained use.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or similar field, with minimum of three years of relevant experience in a similar role is desirable.
- Project management, portfolio management, program management, financial management, financial reporting, non-profit or related industry or business experience is preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, deadlines and policy compliance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and knowledge of CRM systems.
- Knowledge of budgeting, financial analysis, and synthesis.
- Ability to analyze data across multiple tools and databases.
- Ability to work independently and as part of an integrated, diverse team and be comfortable in multiple, high varied settings, and tight deadlines with different work and learning styles.
- Ability to manage multiple and competing demands and establish priorities.
- A preference for rigor, purpose driven measurement and cost-effective use of resources.
- Ability to effectively manage and adapt within a changing environment.
Method of Application
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.