Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
OneCart is South Africa’s premier on-demand smart technology platform that connects multiple retailers to the consumer on one platform. The retailers displayed are based on the consumers geographical location, and the platform allows customers to shop for household items such as groceries and fast moving consumer goods, from multiple national retailer…
Read more about this company
Shopper & Driver Supervisor – Hazyview
- To effectively coach and lead their team in achieving the agreed goals by developing the necessary skills of each team member in achieving the required results
- Developing and managing team performance, offering feedback and demonstrating the desired skills and expected work ethic
Duties and responsibilities
- Lead and supervise a team of Shoppers and Drivers to ensure flawless service delivery to our customers daily
- Spot check: Uniform, Orders, staff attendance, process and procedures
- Reporting: Adherence and staff attendance
- Problem-solve and troubleshoot daily operational issues, approaching all facets with an analytical, problem-solving mindset.
- Support the team on special projects for continued operating efficiency and growth.
- Provide an operational perspective on Logistics to ensure best practices and protocols.
- Daily management of Shoppers and Drivers to ensure optimal effective teamwork to reach their KPI’s, specifically related to on-time fulfilment. Daily and weekly KPI reporting.
- Train and develop shoppers.
- Demonstrate consistent application of internal procedures.
- Demonstrate flexibility in balancing the achievement of own objectives with abilities to understand and respond to organizational needs.
- Allocate schedules to all staff to ensure proper, efficient and effective management of the store orders.
- Conduct regular staff meetings with the team to improve motivation and communication
- Ensure that all staff report to work on time at all times.
- To facilitate training and coaching for staff members who generally lack service delivery.
- Ensure staff members resolve queries. Facilitate and manage queries submitted to head office timeously.
- Identify training needs initiate suitable training to better staff knowledge in their environment
- Assist and attend to shopper and driver queries
- Resolves escalated customer complaints
- Provide constant feedback to the Area Manager on unresolved customer queries
- Investigate and respond to shopper queries.
- Foresees potential problems before they occur and takes action to prevent them from occurring
- Consults widely with people inside and outside own Branch to solve problems
- To provide weekly feedback on staff performance levels.
- To provide reporting and associated performance insights on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Ensures accuracy of reporting
- Ensures real-time reporting is always available and visible
- Reports are accurate and timeously submitted to relevant parties
- Advise and check weekly reports for complaints, downtime reports, store productivity
The following requirements are necessary:
- Be eligible to work in South Africa.
- A valid South African driver’s license or a valid South African Professional driving permit (PrDP)
- Clean driving record.
- Must have your own vehicle or motorbike (registration documents to be verified)
- Must have access to a recent smartphone (iPhone 5 / Android 4.4 or newer) for the delivery app and GPS
- 2-3 years Team Leader experience
Method of Application
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.