Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
We are a dynamic health care company that has shown extraordinary growth in the industry with exciting plans for the future. As ambassadors of the Intercare brand, everything we do is guided by our vision of creating a great healthcare experience altogether. Our shared values of Compassion, Patient First, Innovation, Integrity, and Excellence not only def…
Read more about this company
Registered Nurse: Theatre Recovery – Century City Hospital
- Intercare is a dynamic healthcare company focusing on offering value-based healthcare to patients. As ambassadors of the Intercare brand, everything we do is guided by our purpose to make people feel better. Our shared values of People-centred, Integrity, Inclusivity, Compassion, Excellence and Innovation define what we believe and who we are.
- Intercare Century City Day Hospital situated in Cape Town is recruiting for a Registered Nurse: Theatre Recovery. The purpose of the position is to perform all nursing duties in accordance to the scope of practice as prescribed by the South African Nursing Council, while adhering to all facility policies and procedures.
- Ensure that the all nursing activities are carried out in accordance to individual patient care plan.
- Monitor patients for condition changes and report any changes to the doctor.
- Determine when patients are ready to be moved to the ward.
- Perform intervention duties in cases of post-operative emergencies.
- Ensure that the post-operative space is clean and sanitized.
- Change bandages and dress surgical wound.
- Administer post-op medication as per prescription.
- Assist in other theatre and ward capacities as required.
- Grade 12
- Diploma / Degree as a Registered Nurse
- Computer proficiency (MS Office) advantageous
- SANC Registration as Registered Nurse
- Recovery or ICU experience essential
Method of Application
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.