Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
At Omnia we are committed to do our part to combat the massive youth unemployment challenges in South Africa, by creating sustainable development and career opportunities for talented youth from diverse backgrounds – empowering them to make a successful leap from academia into gainful experience.
We are offering an exciting 2-year Graduate programme, with the purpose of providing our unemployed youth, the opportunity to gain valuable workplace experience and possible absorption into the business.
Through the Omnia Learning Academy, we offer a variety of professional development opportunities spanning disciplines such as:
- BSc (Agric) with Soil Science, Agronomy, and Agri Economics
- 0-2 years working experience in a similar role.
- Assistance with crop monitoring
- Drawing samples (leaf, soil, water)
- Drawing of precision samples on a grid basis
- Calibration of irrigation systems
- Calibration and maintenance of application equipment
- Valid Drivers License
- Provide professional fertilization and agronomic advice to farming enterprises
- Provide strategic support to Omnia representatives/agents with regard to products and recommendations
- Building and managing fruitful and sustainable relationships with clients
- Attending to and resolving customer queries
- Driving sales and marketing of products through effective relationship management and technical proficiency
- Working closely with other Omnia functions and business units
- Knowledge of crops and practical cropping systems
- Good human relationship and social competence (teamwork)