Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
The purpose of the job that it requires a dynamic, disciplined, and professional individual to join our team as a facilitator in the L&D department. Being a training subject matter expert in the scope of the business, for all new/existing training requirements, coaching and mentoring, design and development of learning content, the analysis and identification of training and development needs of employees and the drive of initiatives such as learnership, internships etc.
The facilitator plays a critical part in the drive and implementation of the digital journey of the department towards initiatives such as e-Learning, online assessing, digital administration etc.
- Matric or NQF L4 qualification
- Qualified Facilitator and Assessor (Minimum NQF L5)
- Design of learning material (Minimum NQF L5)
- Training Needs Analysis (Minimum NQF L5)
- Coach and Mentor (Minimum NQF L5)
- Completed – ODEDTP
- Diploma in Credit Management /Business Management /Marketing Management
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
- 1-year valid driver’s license.
- 2-year Facilitator, assessor, and design experience.
- 3 years’ experience in the Learning & Development environment.
- Excel, Word & PowerPoint proficiency (Intermediate)
- Ability to travel nationally
- 2 years’ experience in the Financial Services environment
- 1 year experience with Financial Wellness Solutions (advantageous)
- The knowledge and skills required to directly coach employers, employees and others on financial
- literacy and wellbeing.
- Certificate/Diploma ODEDTP will be advantageous
- Certificate/Diploma Human Resource Development will be advantageous
- Debt Counselling, Debt Administration Process understanding
- National Credit Act (NCA) basic knowledge.
- Debt Rehabilitation and Debt Counselling/consultation experience / knowledge.
- Own reliable vehicle/transport
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Flexibility and adaptability towards work roles and responsibilities