Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
- EY’s People Advisory Services (PAS) team is currently looking for an experienced immigration consultant, to support our Immigration
- Compliance and Advisory team in Nigeria, as an Experienced Associate (EA).
- The EA would provide support on various client engagements and develop transferable skills within the PAS Immigration team, through
- effective training and capacity building initiatives.
Expectations / Key Responsibilities
- Provide adequate support on multiple client engagements
- Good analytical, project management, multi-tasking, and organizational skills
- Identify issues, propose solutions, address clients’ needs and execute deliverables as assigned
- Work with minimal to zero supervision
- Demonstrate teamwork, good interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Participate in commercial research and marketing efforts
- Stay up to date on topical immigration matters and contribute to thought leadership and training initiatives
- Demonstrate good communication skills in terms of business writing, presentation, and public speaking engagements
- Demonstrate fast learning and adaptation skills
- Good use of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint tools
Qualification for the role
- Minimum qualification is Second Class Upper in a Social Science Course
- Keen interest and good knowledge of relevant immigration regulations and laws guiding the mobility, employment and residence of foreign nationals in Nigeria.
Knowledge / Relevant Experience
- Basic understanding of relevant immigration laws and statues such as Nigeria Immigration Act 2015, Regulations 2017 and the NVP 2020
- Knowledge of basic entry and exit protocols for ECOWAS nationals and Alien nationals
- Knowledge of the visa extension policy and how it applies
- Experience in preparation and filing of Expatriate Quota (EQ) applications
- Experience in preparation and filing of statutory returns such as EQ returns, SSS Returns, Understudy reports, TWP returns, etc.
- Experience in preparation and processing of Visa on Arrival (VOA) and Temporary Work Permit (TWP) Pre-approvals
- Knowledge of various CERPAC – related applications at the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) offices