Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
About the job
- As an IT business analyst, your role involves bridging the gap between IT and business operations.
- You will be responsible for eliciting and collecting requirements, managing these requirements, and evaluating and validating proposed solutions.
- Your primary duty is to facilitate effective communication between the technical team and business stakeholders, enabling efficient change management and implementation.
- Here are the required skills and responsibilities for this role:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis within a software development environment, with proficiency in both technical and functional aspects.
- Possession of the Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) certification
- Collaborate with stakeholders to collect and document project requirements.
- Ensure that requirements are appropriately prioritized and clearly communicated to the project team.
- Serve as a liaison between the project team and stakeholders to guarantee the alignment of project objectives.
- Assist in developing project plans, including establishing project timelines and resource allocation.
- Create use cases, user stories, and other project documentation to comprehensively outline requirements.
- Conduct requirements validation sessions with stakeholders to confirm that their needs are being addressed effectively.
- Collaborate with the project team to identify and mitigate potential project risks.
- Provide regular project status updates to keep stakeholders informed of the project’s progress.
In summary, as an IT business analyst, your expertise and certification in business analysis, along with your ability to facilitate effective communication, play a pivotal role in ensuring the success of IT projects within a software development environment.