Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have completed a degree or a Diploma, and you are looking for an entry-level position at one of the countries’ leading SIM Card distributors.
- You are someone who exhibits high levels of motivation, and your unique personality is known to be one of your best attributes.
WHO ARE WE?
QMart is one of South Africa’s leading Prepaid SIM Card Distributors, strategically partnered with all the Major Networks in South Africa. We have a national footprint with a presence in all the provinces in South Africa.
SKILLS IN YOUR BACKPACK
- Grade 12 / Higher Certificate;
- 1 – 2 years experience in an Administration environment
- Appropriate knowledge in compiling Excel reports.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sales Support Monitoring salesman activities daily on:
- Start and end times
- Stock dispatched
- Commission paid
- Duration of visits
- Vehicle tracking
- New dealers signed up
- Planning salesman schedules
- Updating salesman on their daily, weekly & monthly performance
- Telephonic training and support on all new processes that need to be implemented
- Compiling monthly expenses for payment(deductions/commissions/overtime)
- Customer Support
- Assisting customers with telephonic support on all QMart and Hello Group products.
- Resolving and escalating customer queries regarding payments (commission/ongoing revenue payments/cash outs) in the quickest manner.
- Attending to requests from dealers or distributors (stock needed, sign-ups requested) and ordering their requests on the system.
- Monitoring and tracking salesmen on their marketing and branding activities and providing daily feedback.
- Assisting and monitoring sales representatives with stock, technical, performance, human resource and planning-related queries
- View salesman performance for the month (area, province, dealers).
- Daily communication with Sale Manager on the Salesman’s performance, activities and actions for the week
- Ensuring that monthly stock takes are completed accurately and timeously by all salesmen.
- Compiling monthly quizzes to send out to the relevant salesman.
- Update salesman on Unique Visits, Electronic Sales, Area performance.
- Checking daily new dealer-created reports.
- Ensuring that all forms are received and are in order for dealers that have been created monthly.
- Stock- forecast for the month (ensuring all is in order) and ensuring stock is distributed according to performance.
- Promoting QMART and other Hello Group products and services.