Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
Reporting to the Senior Program Manager and a dotted line reporting to the Finance and Operations Manager, TechnoServe Nigeria, the Project Administrator is a dynamic and agile position that will play a key role in enabling the implementation of project activities in an efficient and compliant manner while ensuring the effective use of resources for maximum impact.
Primary Functions & Responsibilities:
Administration, logistics, and office management
- Perform procurement functions, ensuring procurement of goods and services in compliance with TechnoServe and FCDO policies and regulations and providing guidance to the project team on matters relating to procurement.
- Organizes end-to-end the logistics requirement of the project team, ensuring sound logistical arrangements are in place to support project implementation, including fleet and other resource management
- Coordinate project events and meetings, ensuring events such as training, workshops, conferences, and meetings are properly coordinated, resourced, and executed
- Ensure adherence of project activities and staff to the country safety and security plans
- Perform administrative tasks to ensure TechnoServe adheres to local legal and statutory requirements
- Assume responsibility for document filing and develops office administrative procedures as required
- Coordinate meetings with the project team, consultants, and country office staff
- Ensure all documents are filed and maintained for auditing purposes
- Prepare accounts payable documents (e.g. invoices, payment requests) for approval
- Arrange meeting rooms, draft and disseminates meeting agendas, prepare briefing notes, and where necessary take meeting minutes which may include preparing and disseminating materials as instructed
- Perform any other related duties that may evolve from time to time
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, logistics, economics, or other related field.
- Alternatively, 2 years of professional experience in responsibilities related to procurement, logistics, and general office administration.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and basic functional knowledge of field accounting software packages.
- Experience with donor-funded projects
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks with competing deadlines
- Experience coordinating junior-level service-oriented staff and developing strong working relationships.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong sense of collegiality, integrity, resourcefulness, and accountability for results
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- An ability to think critically and elevate risks to management
- A creative and entrepreneurial approach to resolving problems