Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
Standard Bank Group is the largest African banking group by assets offering a full range of banking and related financial services. “Africa is our home, we drive her growth” Our vision is to be the leading financial services organisation in, for and across Africa, delivering exceptional client experiences and superior value. This sets the prim…
Read more about this company
Head of Data, CIB Credit Risk
The purpose of this role is to effectively translate Standard Bank Group data vision and strategy as well as the CIB Credit Risk strategy into data strategies in CIB Credit Risk to support SBG objectives.
- To implement the data strategy by coordinating and facilitating data programmes to enable consistent and effective data driven business decisions.
- To enforce governance and compliance, ensuring alignment to the relevant Group frameworks, policies and standards, including compliance to data protection legislation.
- Post Graduate Degree in Mathematical Sciences
- 3-4 years experience in IT capabilities that drive business value creation, Management Information Systems (MIS) and Business Intelligence (BI). Understanding of the impact of implementing information system projects on data management, integration and data analytics.
- 3-4 years understanding of financial analysis and finance information system capabilities. Demonstrated ability to manage Profit and Loss (P&L).
- 5-7 years’ experience managing functional teams responsible for data management and governance.
- Adopting Practical Approaches
- Challenging Ideas
- Convincing People
- Developing Expertise
- Developing Strategies
- Directing People
- Banking Process & Procedures
- Data Analysis
- Data Integrity
- Information Management
Method of Application
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.