Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
PwC – Biggest provider of audit, accounting and tax services to the companies listed in the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. Also provides internal audit, forensic audit, corporate finance, corporate governance services, sustainable assurance services and others.
Read more about this company
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- The successful individual will take responsibility for managing IT governance, data analytic or auditing of general computer control environments and business processes related projects.
- The individual will also be responsible to seek new opportunities.
- The candidate should have done some of the following Internal Audit, External Audit and Risk Assurance assignments responsible as a supervisor or senior for IT or Internal Controls audits.
That would include:
- Review of IT controls within a General Computer Control environment such as system security, change control and system operations.
- Review of project management controls and solution design.
- Performing Data Analytics (Beneficial).
- Reviewing internal controls design and effectiveness of manual and automated controls.
- The candidate should be able to explain what goes into an audit plan and how to go about gathering evidence through interviews and validation.
- The candidate should understand the PwC audit and risk management process for documenting work and findings.
- The candidate must follow up on review notes and assist with the clearance of findings including report writing.
- The candidate should be able to draft a budget and deal with the client economics.
- The candidate should be able to build relationships and understand opportunities.
- The candidate should understand Risk Assurance services.
- The candidate should be able to present audit findings to clients and understand the risks involved with report writing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business, Engineering or any related field.
MANDATORY CERTIFICATION NEEDED:
- CISA (Advantage)
- CA(SA) (Advantage)
- Minimum 3 years of progressively more responsible related work experience in Information Technology, Information Technology General Controls, Business Processes, IT Governance, Architecture and BI/Analytics.
- Excel Access SQL
- Understanding of structured programming or scripting
- Understanding of IT governance and risk (Cobit)
- Financial systems and intermediate level accounting
- Project management and planning
Method of Application
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.