Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
To provide administrative support during the execution of IT projects. This includes the scheduling of meetings, maintenance of databases, monitoring project progress and general project administration.
Key Deliverables / Primary Functions
- Schedule and coordinate project meetings and workshops, securing meeting rooms and the applicable equipment required.
- Prepare agendas, attendance registers and relevant documentation for meetings; take minutes at meetings and distribute to relevant parties.
- Type up project documentation and create and maintain project files to ensure that both hard and soft copies of documentation are always up-to-date and available.
- Coordinate the communication and / or distribution of project related information / documentation to the relevant parties through e-mail, fax and telephone.
- Continuously follow-up on project deadlines and issue status reports and provide detailed feedback to team members on project status, as and when required.
- Coordinate travel arrangements inclusive of flights, car hire, accommodation, and forex.
- Compile and consolidate project timesheets and file for record keeping.
- Assist the Project managers and management with the monthly WIP recons and inputs
- Organise all stationery and supplies for the relevant project.
- Assist in the gathering of initial project information and register the project on the relevant systems.
- Maintain and up-to-date and accurate project register with regards to risks, lessons learnt, etc.
- Deliver PWA and SharePoint data steward administration support
Core Functional Skills & Knowledge
- Computer Literacy
- Documentation Management
- Time management
- PWA Administration
- Core Behavioural Competencies
- Culture Match
- Job Match
- Relating and Networking
- Working with people
- Delivering Results & Meeting customer expectations
- Presenting and Communicating information
- Minimum Qualifications
- NQF 4: Grade 12 National Diploma
- Additional Education -Preferred /Advantage
- 2 years’ experience in Project Administration or relevant similar field.
Professional Memberships in Relevant Industry