Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
We are a world-leading provider of sustainable productivity solutions. Customers benefit from our innovative compressors, vacuum solutions and air treatment systems, construction and mining equipment, power tools and assembly systems. The Group serves customers with innovative compressors, vacuum solutions and air treatment systems, construction and minin…
Read more about this company
Product Specialist – Motor Vehicle Industry – Port Elizabeth
- Support national product sales specifically relating to our more advanced product offering (i.e. error proofing, software, automation etc).
- Support key projects under the supervision of the Project Manager.
- Take the sales development lead for error proofing, software automation and total workstation products.
- Working together with the different Business Managers to achieve the sales result.
- Supporting the Project Manager with the running of key projects.
- Perform product presentations/demonstrations at customer sites.
- Working in an agile way (be flexible) to best support the team and the business.
- Be part of team meetings, planning and strategy sessions.
- Working closely with the Service Division, to ensure project delivery.
- Working with suppliers to ensure a fast and efficient customer journey.
- Drive customer satisfaction as a key focus, working together with the greater team.
- Daily use of our CRM platform.
- Be responsible for your own learning journey, through access to our internal training programs, as well as the LinkedIn Learning platform.
- This position will be based in Gqeberha (Port Elizabeth), Eastern Cape. Weekly travel to customers in South Africa will be required to fulfil the mission. International trips may be required from time to time.
To succeed, you will need
- Experience in manufacturing/automation environment (preferably motor vehicle) and working with projects.
- Technical sales ability.
- Knowledge of LAN/Wireless network topology, database structures and production line networks an advantage.
- Some experience in AutoCad / designing an advantage.
- Software skills e.g. MS Office software’s, SAP, CRM.
- Dynamic, result oriented and self-motivating personality with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Good organizational, planning and follow up skills.
- Team player and open-minded personality, with the ability to listen to people.
- Strong customer and quality focus with the ability to keep commitments, seek feedback and continuously drive customer satisfaction.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to cooperate and communicate efficiently with colleagues and Business Partners.
- University degree is an advantage.
- Fluency in English.
- Valid driver’s license.
Method of Application
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.