Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
We are the only company in South Africa that partners with the South African Reserve Bank to collect all new banknotes and coins for distribution. We work closely with our four shareholding banks and customers Absa Group Limited, First National Bank, the Standard Bank of South Africa Limited and Nedbank Limited. We use the latest technology to count and …
Read more about this company
Junior Billing Analyst – Houghton
Ensure complete and accurate invoicing and/ or billing for area under control.
- Perform data validation tests and quality checks on data received from billing systems/line of business systems as well as manual billing requests in order to ensure integrity and completeness of billing data received.
- Execute control checks on work performed for accuracy and completeness
- Maintain and resolve a list of all items disputed by Customers. Refer complex matters to manager
- Where applicable prepare necessary credit note calculation and obtain approval as per delegation of authority.
- Liaise with centre managers/invoice requestor in the event of receiving incorrect data for billing
- Prepare and review automated and manual invoices, ensure proof of control for audit purposes
- Prepare relevant backing documentation and MIS to support invoices.
- Perform analytical comparison review on revenue/billing, month to month per customer per product to assess reasonability of volumes and raise queries with Operations where significant variances occur.
- Cross validation of clients daily, weekly and monthly MIS report to ensure it balances
- Review completion of all invoice fields and selection of correct Product classes for accuracy of revenue allocation
- Request new product classes where none exist.
- Build internal and external client relationships
- Ensure clients receive their daily and weekly reports, and check quality and integrity of data.
- Liaise with clients (internal and external) on a daily basis in respect of variances and disputes.
- Refer complex matters to manager
Price List Maintenance
- Load and maintain prices in pricing tables as per latest contract or price negotiation per customer, per product.
- Accurate invoice generation from Sales orders module
- Make certain that the following conditions are met when entering information into the sales order module:
- The correct Customer is selected.
- The correct invoice period is selected.
- The correct amount, rate, quantity and product class is selected as per contract to ensure accuracy and completeness of revenue
- The correct invoice template is selected before invoice goes out to Customer.
- Accurate invoice generation from Permanent entries module
- For new Contracts and addendums ensure the following:
- Accuracy of paperwork received
- Accurate loading of permanent entries: correct Customer, correct product class, correct start date.
- Manual invoicing of any contract period not covered by the next permanent entry invoice run.
For cancellations of contracts:
- Remove permanent entries as per the cancellation paperwork received. Part invoicing for any periods not covered by a permanent entry invoice run. Choose applicable termination reason on system.
- Consumable stock invoicing
- Demonstrate timeous, accurate and complete invoicing of all consumables on a weekly basis as per the templates received from all SBV centres
- Make certain of sufficient backing documentation to proof delivery of consumables before invoicing is done.
- Ensure there is no duplication of consumable invoicing.
- Provide reports to internal and external customers as and when required.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks for the Finance management as required e.g. reconciliation and supporting documentation for specified initiative, extracting information for budget process and/or year end, etc.
- 3 years general accounting experience.
- MS Office with Intermediate Excel experience
- External: B.Comm or similar 3 year Financial tertiary qualification
- Internal: Part qualified (operational level) of a financial professional qualification.
Method of Application
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.