Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation. With revenues of €26.6 billion in FY2015, our 185,000 employees serve customers in over 100 countries, helping them to manage their energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems…
Read more about this company
Primary Customer Care Agent
Duties & Responsibilities
- Preferred & backup agents for top distributor, panel builders, system integrators, export & coastal.
- Monitoring back order reports, and working together with Supply Chain to ensure customer CLO is achieved.
- Provide generalist and technical support both internally and externally.
- Process standard and adapted product orders.
- Support the sales team and customers on the online self-service tools.
- Support the installed base services process.
- Manage the customer returns process.
- Provide quotations on Schneider Electric products.
- Provide customers with accurate information regarding orders and information on the system.
- Provide telesales and other revenue generating services.
- Make recommendations on available alternative products.
- Record and analyse customer queries and requirements.
- Receive inbound telephonic customer calls in a proficient manner.
- Ensure customer orders and return material authorizations are processed on time, accurately and within set parameters.
- Ensure that service levels are achieved on cases and calls per day.
- Check and action activity reports twice a day.
- Establish and maintain contacts within the Distribution Centre to ensure service requirements are met.
- Order Management
- Check all order details to ensure 100% correctness of order capturing as per the order verification process.
- Ensure any discrepancies are followed up with sales or customers.
- Ensure all orders are correctly routed and the specials requests for delivery or collection are actioned as per the distribution centre procedure.
- Forward credit held orders to finance department, ensuring orders are released before the delivery run, where possible.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum Grade 12 or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ work experience in a customer service / call centre environment
- English fluency – Read, write and speak
- MS Office
- Preferable SAP working knowledge
- Customer satisfaction
- Team player
- Ability to work in pressurized environment
- Good communication skills
- Goal orientated
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving
Method of Application
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.