Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
MTN Nigeria is part of the MTN Group, Africa\’s leading cellular telecommunications company. On May 16, 2001, MTN became the first GSM network to make a call following the globally lauded Nigerian GSM auction conducted by the Nigerian Communications Commission earlier in the year. Thereafter the company launched full commercial operations beginning wi…
Read more about this company
Analyst – Network Business Performance
- Assist in developing maintenance plans per application and carry out the maintenance of applications, re-configuring, building and testing components in accordance with OLAs and SLAs.
- Ensure code applications are in accordance with good security coding practices to ensure the application is free of most common coding vulnerabilities.
- Create and execute technical test plans for operational and bug fixes.
- Participate in transitions of the application or technical architecture, design and development components into production environment.
- Ensure the integrity of the solutions delivered into production environment.
- Perform reconciliations, proactive monitoring and ensure adequate service controls are in place.
- Ensure best customer experience of services offered on the different platforms within expected Service Levels.
- Work with teams and departments external to the immediate team e.g. solution delivery, business users, infrastructure teams, vendors and other developers, to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals.
- First degree in Computer Science or any related discipline
- Fluent in English
- 3 – 7 years of experience in an area of specialization; with experience with working with others
- Experience working in a medium-sized organization
Method of Application
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.