Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
In this role, you will coordinate mechanical, electrical, civil, and process engineering activities among company resources, vendors, and sub-contractors to ensure efficient and effective project execution.
- Collaborate with project managers and stakeholders to define project scope, objectives, and deliverables.
- Contribute to designing and engineering HVAC, Fire Fighting, Electrical, and Plumbing systems.
- Coordinate and communicate with internal teams, subcontractors, and vendors to ensure project milestones and deadlines are met.
- Implement quality control measures to ensure that work meets specified standards and requirements.
- Assist in tracking project costs, monitoring budgets, and identifying cost-saving opportunities.
- Promote and maintain a safe working environment by adhering to safety policies and procedures.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with clients by providing project updates and addressing client concerns.
- Maintain accurate project documentation, including drawings, specifications, change orders, and progress reports.
- Identify and resolve technical issues, conflicts, and challenges that may arise during project execution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Plumbing Engineering or related engineering degree field.
- 7+ years of proven experience in project delivery, planning and MEP engineering management.
- Knowledge of project development or project management software ( AutoCAD, Revit, and other MEP design software.
- Management experience is required.
- Strong communication, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Must be committed to quality and improvement of our MEP Division.
- Knowledge of industry codes, standards, and regulations.
Emoluments: Negotiable + benefits