Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
What will you be doing?
The role forms part of the Sports Medicine Division and ensures the successful launch, promotion, and sales of a specific product range to Orthopaedic Surgeons. The continuing education in the accurate application and usage of these products in the sales territory allocated to the incumbent is paramount. This role reports to the Regional Sales Manager allocated to the territory.
What will you need to be successful?
- To attain and exceed targeted sales.
- To develop and maintain a regular calling pattern and to report accordingly.
- To ensure that all customers are fully cognisant of the product range.
- To attend regular ward rounds to give technical advice.
- To supervise competitive activity.
Successful candidates would need the following:
- Three Years Experience in the Sales of Medical Devices
- Degree within the Faculty of Health Sciences
- Valid Driver’s License
- Own Vehicle